You have the right to cancel your order within 3 days of receipt of your order without giving any reason.
The cancellation period will expire after 3 days from the day of your order.
To exercise right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel your order by a clear statement via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
Effects of Cancellation
If you cancel your order, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, excluding the costs of delivery.
We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you.
We will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than –
1. 14 days after the day we receive back from you any goods supplied, or
2. (If earlier) 14 days after the day you provide evidence that you have returned the goods, or
3. If there were no goods supplied, 14 days after the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel this contract.
We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
If you have received goods in connection with this contract that you wish to return for any reason you, the customer, shall:
1. Notify us to exercise right to return the product by sending an email to email@example.com, with a clear statement explaining the reason for your return.
2. Sewgoods by Sabrina reserves the right to reject any and all returns.
3. Sewgoods by Sabrina shall review all return requests and responds to all communications with 7 days. If the return has been accepted, you shall,
4. You, the customer, shall send back the products, without undue delay and in any event no later than 7 days from the day on which you communicate your cancellation from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 7 days has expired.
5. You, the customer, will have to bear the direct cost of returning any and all goods.
6. You, the customer, are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.